Liberty and Accessibility

Thursday, June 10, 2010

If I was ever arrested for Marijuana possession, I would

If I was ever arrested for Marijuana possession, I would non-violently resist the government's authority over what I put in my body. I would go limp, so the police officers would either have to cary me everywhere or put me in a wheel chair. I would not give my name or sign any paperwork for the booking process. The corporate government probably has ways of dealing with situations like this, but it would give me the satisfaction of not being a slave to the United States of corporate America. Yo politicians, if you want to outlaw substances or drugs, what about the crappy drugs that the pharmaceutical companies put out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read the Bills Act Coalition Add to Technorati Favorites