Liberty and Accessibility

Monday, October 15, 2007

blog has moved

Future posts will be posted to

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit to learn more about accessibility anywhere.


  • Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    By Blogger barb michelen, at 7:44 AM  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is A hug.

    By Blogger Servidores, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read the Bills Act Coalition Add to Technorati Favorites