Liberty and Accessibility

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the Ron Paul programming tutorial

If you've read this blog before, you know that I have strong opinions
about certain political issues and that I support Ron Paul. However,
besides politics, I also enjoy technology. For this reason, I decided
to create a little computer programming tutorial for beginners. Once
we get into the tutorial, you'll see why I'm calling it the Ron Paul
programming tutorial.
--------------------
What is computer programming? The web browser that you are using to
read this tutorial was written by a computer programmer or group of
programmers. These programmers wrote code in a programming language
then used a computer program called a compiler to convert the human
readable code into a machine code that your computer can understand.
There are many different programming languages, but I think a good
programming language for beginners is a language called FreeBASIC, so
that's the language I will use in this tutorial. In my next post, I
will discuss how to get started with FreeBASIC.

--
Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit

www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere.

1 Comments:

  • The tutorial is a great idea.


    I Support Ron Paul

    You can vote for Ron Paul in the Free Market Hall of Fame Poll of legislators and government officials at http://www.freedomfest.com/halloffame plus sign and comment on the Ron Paul Is Right – Abolish the Federal Reserve Petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/fed/petition.html
    You also might want to read “The Final Presidential Executive Order” a fictional story about a future terrorist attack against the US and learn how the government response elected Ron Paul as President of the United States at http://www.swissconfederationinstitute.org/swisspreserve14.htm

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read the Bills Act Coalition Add to Technorati Favorites