Liberty and Accessibility

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Does anybody know how to contact Helium?

I found out about a web site called helium.com in which people can
write articles and possibly get paid. The problem is that I can't
create an account. Since I'm blind, I use a screen reader to use a
computer. When somebody creates an account on Helium, they have to
enter text that is displayed in an image. Screen readers can't read
these images. I tried e-mailing support@helium.com, but the message
came back to me. Does anybody reading this know another way to contact
Helium? If so, please leave a comment.
Thanks.

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.

www.freedombox.info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read the Bills Act Coalition Add to Technorati Favorites